Hotel Renovation Management Services
Is your hotel "behind the curve" regarding amenities and services that are now expected to support top rates? Are you losing business because of external corridors or inadequate safety features?
Among the changes in guestroom and hotel design that are driving many renovations:
- better beds and bedding, in both comfort and quality of material
- televisions set atop low-lying dresser drawers or cabinets, replacing the traditional armoire or televisions mounted on the walls of hotel rooms to take advantage of their space-saving design
- adoption of local themes in exterior architecture, public space décor and restaurant themes (particularly in the upscale and upper-upscale hotels)
- high speed internet access based on comments from an increasing number of guests expressing this as an important amenity
- electronic "function boards" and directories and generally better signage
Whatever your property's needs, Bluebyte Hospitality is ready to assist in planning and implementation of your hotel renovation project.